Why should I hire you for video work?
- Superior audio quality (the #1 reason people stop watching videos).
- Portable lighting to optimize any location.
- Teleprompter for presentation quality and efficiency.
- All videos are closed captioned (Up to 70% of online videos are watched without sound).
- Graphics and logo overlays are no problem.
What other specialized media services do you offer?
- Arial drone photos and video. Visit my drone page here: Drone
- Audio (podcast) recording and mixing for up to six individuals.
- 360-degree photos and video, both of which can be interactive when posted online.
What are your rates?
- $200 per hour on location for video.
- $100 per hour on location for photography only.
- $100 per hour post-processing.
- $50 per photography purchased
- $200 per minute of video purchased.
- $300 per hour of audio mixed and produced.
How long does the process take?
- Projects vary so much that it's easier just to discuss your specific needs.
What are the benefits of embedding my videos?
- The video is already 'hosted' for you, so you don't have to upload it to your website builder.
- In fact, most website builders won't allow uploads, or severely limit the file size.
- I will provide you with an embed code so you can easily stream the video on your site.
What are the benefits of downloading my videos?
- You'll have a copy for asset management.
- Social networks give preference to media directly to their site (called native posting).
- Content 'shared' to social media from outside sources, or even internally, isn't prioritized.
Will my photos be optimized for posting online?
- You will receive high-resolution digital files (I offer professional printing as well).
- I can create a duplicate set of images resized for the web upon request.
Can you record in square, vertical, and horizontal orientations?
- All photos and video, including drone, can be horizontal or vertical upon request.
- All photos can be cropped to square without a noticeable loss in quality.
- Video can be cropped to square, but it will limit the amount of space for overlays.